Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Personal Best...6 mile time...

I am using my blog as a sort of gauge for my running and to motivate myself. I ran six miles in 58.02 today and took over 4 minutes off my last time. I stunned myself....trying to figure out how it happened. I had a small meal before I took Alexa to school so that must be it! I usually just wake up and go. I might run the 5k of the Amsterdam Marathon in October with some friends, but I would love to do the half marathon. I can't run that in the rain though, too far and too cold....Kory says the next place we live will be warm so I will have to wait for that I suppose!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Beth,

I am at work still thinking about the wedding and vacations hehe I was reading your blog, i would love to encourage you and encourage myself to run the half marathon in Amsterdam.What do you think?