Saturday, August 16, 2008

I believe.........

I borrowed this from my a friend's blog and added my own. Feel free to borrow it if you like.

I believe in trying and trying until you do it.

I believe in helping others out.

I believe in sleeping in late once in a while.

I believe in never telling a lie.

I believe women should work and live on their own before they get married.

I believe in taking a chance once in a while.

I believe in the creative process.

I believe that the United States is the land of opportunity.

I believe that education is priceless.

I believe that you look a lot thinner in black.

I believe that those that have no plan, really have a plan to fail.

I believe in my daughter's future.

I believe a kind word goes a long way.

I believe that true love is worth waiting for.

I believe in positive thinking.

I believe in having fun in the moment, but planning for the future.

I believe in family.

I believe in living a healthy lifestyle.

I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ.

No comments: