Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Contest from the*pink*tulip...

Guess when I will receive my red star on Ebay! I am currently at 970 feedback. Sign up for my newsletter, and email me through my ME PAGE for your prediction. The winner will receive a brand new custom me page designed by MOI!

Existing newsletter clients are welcome to enter also. Just email me your guess. Thanks and good luck!







Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe 
Unsubscribe 




6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh wow I am the 1st to guess.

I say Aug 11th.

Anonymous said...

I say August 14th

Anonymous said...

My guess is Aug. 29. And how do i sign up for your newsletter?

Beth Spiroff said...

It's on my me page here:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=the*pink*tulip

Anonymous said...

I think it will be Aug. 31st!Congratulations!
Jenni

Beth Spiroff said...

My winner is Kristen from Averys*place, she guessed the exact date, august 29th.