Thursday, May 22, 2008

New artist Sara Bareilles...

This girl is amazing, I heard the song on the radio here this week and I had no idea who it was so I went right to youtube to investigate.

She is California-born Sara Bareilles. Here is the fabulous tune she penned, "Love Song". Her song debuted at number one on itunes also and I think she is starting to get quite a following. We need more singer-songwriters making their own music, not just the young girls that can dance, look cute and can carry a tune.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth, I just LOVE her!! Good pick!! :)

Wendy said...

hi beth!!! just found you on another link:) love that song. I heard it for the first time on THE HIlls...one of my fav reality shows LOL

xoxo
wendy

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize she sang this song. I love it! The video was cute too.. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll.. I'll add you as well :)