Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have been tagged AGAIN :)

I have been tagged again! This time by Honee from calico*flamingo!

You know the drill, 7 obscure facts, tag 7 people.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here they are!

1. I could be addicted to youtube.com.....I could surf music all day! I am an 80's music freak. I could name almost any 80's song with just a couple notes on the radio or online.

2. I was an avid volleyball player in high school and we made it to the regional finals my senior year. We were one small step away from the state finals! Too bad the dreaded Dryden got in our way every year.

3. Most people have horrific aversions to spiders and needles, I don't.....now bees are an entirely different story! They fly and sting.

4. I started selling logos about three years ago on ebay. I never thought I would have an ebay store back then.

5. My secret dream would be to design fabric. Maybe some day, after I move back to the USA I can pursue that but I have just enough work to keep me busy right now and from climbing the walls.

6. I am running out of facts... I hope I do not get tagged again for a while LOL!

7. Patrick fell off my front page so I will add him as my number 7.


Actually he was in a movie called "Lucky 7" How freaky is that?

Now I get to tag people!

They are:

Nikki - dream*n*color
Tonya - xoxotova
Clara - mimi kattini
Shari - custom boutique child
Tammy - painted*patooties
andrea - lilgirlgemz

7 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL thanks for the tag, it was fun!

Clara said...

Oh, Beth...I would love to see you design a line of fabric!!!!!

Thank you for the tag...I'll get to it soon!!!!!

Clara said...

Okay, I just completed my tag...I had another one pending, LOL!!!!

Beth Spiroff said...

thanks clara!!! sorry to double up on you!

Steffi said...

You blog is really nice and I enjoyed to read here!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I found you thru EBE's blog share.. I cracked up laughing at your comment about Patrick Dempsey moving off your front page. It was a pleasant surprise to scroll down and see him this morning ;)

Beth Spiroff said...

thanks firefly, glad you like my blog!!!! I can't have him fall off my front page that would be blasphemy!