Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Top ten list....

Green Bay has to be in a perma-funk since he announced his retirement. How could he retire after the season they just had? Here are the top ten reasons Brett Favre needs to come back to the Packers.

10. Beer and cheese sales in Wisconsin would go up
9. There are still a couple records he could grab from Dan Marino
8. Aaron Rogers is too injury prone
7. Youngest team in the NFL last year with a rookie running back phenom in Ryan Grant
6. A NFC final appearance in 2008
5. Brett looks too darned good in his uniform
4. Anxiety and depression meds sales would plummet in Wisconsin
3. More money for the NFL for Jersey sales
2. My husband would quit crying
1. A chance to see a living legend play one more time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only...

That would be nice, wouldn't it. I would love to see him play another few years, but I just don't think it's going to happen. I still can't believe it. It just won't be the same.

Mike Smith

Beth Spiroff said...

I know.....my husband refuses to admit it. The end of a huge era in pro sports and in green bay!