Saturday, March 29, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!

I've been tagged by Allison of LulaBeeBoutique...how fun. Here are the rules!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

*************************
1. I would love to be a sports writer for Sports Illustrated...covering the Green Bay Packers of course.

2. I wanted to be a singer when I was younger and I love to watch American IDOL!

3. It took us three days to name Alexa when she was born. I really liked the name Brooke and Kory said OK if we could have her middle name be Trout. He was 100% dead serious. That's what I get for marrying a die-hard fisherman.

4. I lived in Michigan my entire life, then Kory draged me to Holland in 2003. I have lived in only one state, but two countries.

5. Alexa is one of 21 cousins, Kory has four siblings with lots of kids!

6. My favorite all-time movie is Somewhere in Time. A super-romantic film staring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour set on Mackinac Island.

7. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) is my favorite character.



*****
Now I get to tag 7 people!

They are:

Heather - Daisy-Head-Maisy
Becky - Upsiedoodle
Jen-Tie - Dye Divas
Deanna - Birdsong Bows
Carol - Monkey-Doodle
Erika - Abby*Doodles
Johnette - Sunshine*Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo I love being tagged! ROFL!! tHANKS My little tulipy friend he he

I put mine up yesterday! :)

Hey, I can't get into ebay groups, I'm so frustrated....can you?
If you can, tell everyone I'm coming as soon as I can get in :) Thanks!

xoxotova said...

yummmmy! mcdreamy.....